Alcohol is NOT allowed while you are shooting. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you are caught drinking and shooting, you will be told to leave the premises immediately.
1. No drugs allowed on premises.
2. Shooter's glasses or tempered glasses must always be worn while inside the firing area.
3. Hearing protection must always be worn while inside firing area.
4. No armor piercing, or explosivea mmunition will be allowed.
5. All firearms must be clear with the action or breach open except while actively firing.
6. No person will be allowed forward of the firing line. Contact range staff if assistance is needed.
7. Only person who is actively shooting is allowed inside the firing area.
8. Only firearms in good working condition are allowed on the firing line. (user is held responsible)
9. All fired rounds must impact the bullet trap area. No impact into the floor, roof, or side walls.
10.All firearms are subject to inspection at any time by range staff.
11.All firearms must always be pointed down range in a safe manner.
12. Use of black powder firearms is prohibited.
13. Always think gun safety and stay on course pathway.
14. Alcohol is prohibited on the premises.
15. Use no shot larger than 3 dram 7.5, 8 or 9 shot. No magnum or heavy hunting loads.
16. 100% eye and ear protection are always required by shooters and spectators.
17. Everyone must check in at the clubhouse and sign the waiver. Anyone under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian sign. Everyone includes shooters and spectators.
18. Shooters are not allowed to adjust or tamper with traps, equipment, or any property belonging to the gun club. If a problem occurs, contact a range staff member. If you disobey this rule, the gun club is not responsible for any damage or you may have caused upon yourself or anyone around you. You take on full responsibility for your actions. If you disobey this rule and you break the gun club traps, equipment, or any property belonging to the gun club, you will be responsible for all damages, whether you pay money or pay to replace the damaged property.
19. Report all broken targets. If there are more than two broken targets on a station, move on to the next station and notify one of the range staff members as soon as possible.
20. Foul and abusive language will not be tolerated.
21. Harvesting of any live game is strictly prohibited on the course.
22. By signing the waiver at the office, you are becoming a member of this club. No one is allowed to shoot or handle guns on premises until you become a member.
Rules are set forth for everyone's safety. By not following and disrespecting the gun club rules, can result in causing bodily harm and or injuries and possible death. If you do not follow the gun club rules, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Copyright © 2023 The Smokin Gun - All Rights Reserved.